Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Priceless

You know how always people saying he's the one he's the right one he's the perfect one.. I've always doubt this sentence because there's no perfect one in this world nor the right one.

I am not trying to condemn everything but perhaps read more to what this sentences meant when i said that he's the right one. Surely, no one is perfect. Everyone bounds to have the blackmarks in certain area. Most imptly, how these black dots served in both of ur life. It might be be bad for some ppl but i see it as something to accept and improve in relationship.

When i just started my rs with K, i always complain on how we are not communicating.. how incompatible of us judging from the common interest we had together. Looking through, we been a hell load together.

I'm really really glad that he didnt give up on me despite my childish acts. In fact he stick to me and being the sweetest bf ever.

I love you my dearest Mr Goh. Happy advance engagement anniversary ♡

No comments: