Wednesday, March 25, 2015

#10/365

So today i was thinking about whats my life expectancy? I'm looking at the age of 80?

Okay, lets do some mathematics here. I'm 28 this year. 80 minus 28 which left me with 52 years more to go?

With this 52 +/- 5 years, lets just make it the minimum?  Which meant 47 years more? With that, 47 years more to live on..  i will be getting married with the man i love, building a house together, creating a family, a home of mine to called.

Suddenly just dawn on me that, time are just too short. However, neither would i want to live too long. With us chasing all the materialistic things on earth, maybe its time we start to building things that comfort your soul because at the end of the day. When you laid on the sick bed, all you want is family support, love and comfort... ain't it?

47 years counting down starts now..

No comments: