Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Hiatus

不好意思,我又延迟了这个簿落格。haha, was kinda motivated by just one comment from my sec sch senior. Im amazed how he finds his way here but yeah, means this webby is not dead yet! Haha.
Anyway, I know ive been saying this is a space for ranting but it also documented my impt moments in life where when I look back in life, I see how much I have grown.
Having say that, I am sorry to those who are still checking this website out once in a while I promise I would make posts that is gonna be more interesting in this 2014 :)
First of all, I shall start out with an important announcement.
Im engaged:) to those who knows and congrats me, thank you so much for the blessing!  As for whens the wedding, it would probably gonna take 1-2 years. However, im very excited already have been browsing through website here and there for some ideas on what kinda things to be expecting. For examples,  what kinda gowns will suit me?
On the other note, im also feeling worried for things like the budget for the wedding, house etc. And its rather contradicting that I dont know what I want. As in should I not have a banquet? But I dont wanna make it an event where I have no chance to wear that beautiful gown and saying "I do"
Oh wells, preparation is definitely not gonna be easy. Till den...
Will probably find a time to do a proper post on my proposal and korea trip :) stay tune!!

No comments: