Wednesday, November 20, 2013

uneasy

I always wanting to pen down what I do over the past few days, weeks and months but I didn't.  Is so hard to be as before where u find blogging a joy. Everyday is worth talking about. 

Is not that I don't enjoy my life now but just that who bothers to know what I do and what I feel? 

Occasionally ranting on this blog becomes a habit when I felt no one to turn to. 

Sustaining a relationship really ain't easy. Just have to bear in mind, changes are constant and inevitable.  Change ffrom the better or for the worse. . It doesn't matters as long as you can tolerate each other or appreciate each other. I don't know about me but somehow I felt the changes, I can't tell the exact feeling, isit within me? Or him? But yeah, don't be mistaken, I'm still happy with what I have. Just that something is amiss and I really don't know what. Maybe call me sensitive but I just uneasy.

Oh well, let's just hope things stay this way. 

Gtg. . Will find time to continue w my taipei trip :)

No comments: